Turmeric is like the super god spice, it’s super healthy for you. It’s organge in color with a peppery taste. To me it tastes like Indian food mixed with old spice. I like to put it on my eggs in the morning, whether they are scrambled, hard boiled etc. You can put this powder on anything really…chicken,steak, in your salad or soup. Below are a few reasons to get on the Turmeric kick:
1. Turmeric has been shown to have effects on the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease. (Research is still going on)
2. Tumeric is an anti-inflammatory agent so it can help reduce joint and muscle pain even relieving arthritis pain.
3. Tumeric is known to fight bowel disease.
4. Lowers cholesterol and blood presssure and is also good for your heart and liver.
5. Fights prostate cancer and reduces your chances of getting leukemia and colon cancer.
So yeah Tumeric can vastly improve your health and it is super easy to incorporate it into your diet.