This is something every person on the planet can relate too. We have all had our hearts broken. Whether it was an ex lover, loss of a person, or health wise such as a heart attack or any other cardiovascular illness we have all had that gut wrenching pain in our hearts where it hurts to breathe. Below are a few tips for those looking to turn their frowns upside down. Because in reality, there is no greater feeling than to be loved and to love in return.
1. Carry a rose quartz crystal everywhere with you! Known as the “love stone” this pink crystal has powerful energy that resonates with the heart chakra. The heart chakra is responsible not only for the love of other people but it is responsible for the love we have for ourselves. This crystal has a powerful effect on healing your emotional state and aiding in relationship problems by producing peaceful and calming sensations that help dissolve anger and resentment helping us feel compassion and forgiveness. I typically carry my stone in my pocket book and use it during mediation and yoga. You can also wear the crystal around the neck that way the energy of the crystal will resonate out into your whole aura. I personally got my stone from the dessert in Australia but you can get the stone anywhere. I recommend this site as well. http://www.crystalhealingshop.com
2. Rose oil: Apply topically to the temples during mediation or any heart opener pose. Apply some to the wrist as well to keep you balanced throughout the day. Rose oil boosts self esteem, confidence and mental strength. It also relieves anxiety. Not only will you have a happy heart and mind, its light sweet scent will make you smell good too. Any natural rose oil will do but I am OBSESSED with my Young Living Rose oil and highly recommend it. Not only can you use it for balancing your heart chakra and healing your heart, but it is perfect for dry or aging skin. If your interested in ordering send me an email: email@example.com.
3. Meditation: Don’t be afraid to sit with yourself and your thoughts. Choose a mantra that is different every day. “I will forgive XX,” “I will let go of XX” “This no longer serves me” I am open to love” are just a few affirmations you can chant silently while meditating.
4. Heart healing bath….(wine suggested but optional) A good soak in the tub can always wash away any negativity and help calm the mind. Plus, you’re pampering yourself! Not only does this help with balancing the heart chakra but your skin will feel nice and soft and will release and toxins by the use of the Epsom salt.
1/2 cup of sweet almond oil
10 drops of rose oil
Little bit of Epsom salt.
5. Reading: When one is going through a difficult time, sleep may not come easily. Laying in bed going over painful thoughts in your mind over and over…it can be a nightmare! Reading has helped me personally with sleep and escape from painful realities if I was going through a tough time. Before bed, put all electronics away including social media. Pick up a book and read until your eyelids can’t stay open any longer. I suggest investing in a book light so you can read with the lights off and not have to get out of bed to turn them off. ( Unless your fancy and have clap on clap off…Always wanted that!! ) Anyhow, Reading is a way to loose yourself in a fairy tale world which sometimes we need to do. It is also a great way to learn. Learning is a huge way to better ourselves. Learning a language, a background, a point of view…anything. It makes you well rounded and cultured. It will also inspire you. Inspire you to be a better person, and give you ideas on future adventures. Reading every night before bed is still part of my routine. It’s something I can’t get enough of and look forward too at the end of my day. One day, I will have a library in my home imitating the one from Beauty and the Beast with the ladder and all. I will have a circle tufted ottoman that I lay on and read books all day everyday. Thats my fairy tale 😉
6. Practicing forgiveness: Forgive the person who has wronged or hurt you. Make peace with it. If you try and “get revenge” the person who will suffer in the long run will be you. Being rejected is one of the worst feelings in the world. This takes time and this takes work to get over. Acting like you are at peace and happy one day and then acting mean and bitter the next day is not proving anything positive. You may be able to fool other people but you will never be able to fool yourself.
7. Remember: “TIME HEALS ALL”. This is something that I have always said and live by. Each day that we face the pain, it will get smaller and smaller as the days pass on. Relax and breathe. You are loved.